Monday 28 September 2015

The WP by Adv A.C.PHILIP, Vice president of the National Lawyers Campaign for Judicial Transparency and Reforms instituted in the Honble HC of Delhi seeking a declaration that the video Recording of the proceedings of the Courts and Tribunals

🌹😊My esteemed brothers and sisters,
The WP by our colleague Adv A.C.PHILIP, Vice president of the National Lawyers Campaign for Judicial Transparency and Reforms instituted in the Honble HC of Delhi seeking a declaration that the video Recording of the proceedings of the Courts and Tribunals  is an essential component of the Right to Information in so far as neither the costs involved nor  any other other rational  considerations stand in its way was not got listed  today because of my non availability  in Delhi,though, i had even booked my ticket to Delhi in advance. A case where am the counsel which was before the Goa Bench of the Bombay HC yesterday  was adjourned for today for further hearing. Since, am engaged in Bombay HC tomorrow in certain matters of great urgency, I am sorry,  I am unable to be in Delhi tomorrow as well. The earliest possible date on which I could make myself to be available in Delhi is Thursday ie 1st of October . However, all Thursdays in Delhi HC are reserved for hearing the cases of the senior citizens,am told. My clerk, Prasad,who is a greater  Campaigner  for Transparency in Judiciary than even me,  is too keen to get our case listed at the earliest subject to my convenience. On 5th ,Monday, am in P&H HC. I hope I could make myself available in Delhi on 6th,Tuesday.
We are absolutely certain that the case will be dismissed offering some lame excuses.But,the judges will find it increasingly embarrassing;nay, will find it extremely difficult to reject the plea of the 125 crores of 'little Indians' when  we,nay,they are persistent in their  demand for greater  Transparency and Accountability. The Video Recording of the Court Proceedings is a war we are certain to win.Let us bravely embrace the initial hurdles and ridicule. Jai  Hind.  🌹😊.Satyameva Jayate.🌹😊
Mathews J Nedumpara, President, The National lawyers campaign for Judicial Transparency and Reforms, Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment